Monday, January 27, 2014

Cats and more

I had a week off from work and did a lot of painting. I've finished about a half dozen kitties for the Catthulhu thing. I'm not posting pics as they should be for the donors first.

I also painted up one of the barrow wights and Treebeard, which was fun. I will post pics of them soon.

I also played a simple SBH skirmish with my oldest daughter using some fan-made LOTR stats from the Yahoo group.  She ran Gandalf the Grey, Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas while I ran some gobbos and a cave troll.

The fight was over pretty quick as Legolas skewered the goblin captain forcing a morale test that catastrophic for the forces of evil. Only one warrior and one archer remained to fight, and they were no match for Aragorn & Co. It was fun to dust of the SBH rules and roll some activation dice, though!

I've been killing orcs for over sixty years, and I'm GOOD AT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment