Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 3

The last 4 archers are complete! There were 8 total. One of them had a broken bow (front left in pics), so I replaced it with a Reaper weapons pack bit. It's a little longer than the others but it was plain enough that it doesn't stand out. Unfortunately mounting it cracked his hand, but a little super glue and it's not too bad (a seam on his glove).

The weather was too cool for varnishing, but the basing and everything else got finished. Here are the pics though.


I'm starting to get the pattern down on the rack paint sequence. I'm not sure how long it took for these 4, I had to stop and start a lot (children rampaging about, etc.). They all went from bare primer to fully painted in one afternoon, though.


Next up are some of the polearm fellas.


I doubt I'll be able to keep this pace after the holiday weekend. I have an RPG session (Labyrinth Lord) tomorrow PM, so I'm not sure if I'll get any painting done Monday. I'll try to get through the next four Tuesday or Wednesday so I can have a round dozen complete before week 1 is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment