Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 7: One week down, 3 to go!

I finished the first of the pike-orcs last PM. Go me!

12/36 total count, completed/to-go. That is exactly on target. Sunday after next (the 6th) is my painting club meeting, which should give me several uninterrupted hours to push on with this. Maybe even get ahead of schedule!



I'm not 100% about some of the details on these. In a few places, it wasn't clear (to me) whether they should be leather or metal. BUT, painted they are and merely awaiting a decent day for spray varnishing.

I also tried out a test-skirmish using Song of Blades and Heroes last PM. 300 points, Greenskins (Orcs, Goblins, and Ogres) v. Undead. The undead won by sheer weight of numbers (like they do), but it was a near thing. More details may follow later.

Next up are more polearm orcses.

No comments:

Post a Comment