Thursday, March 17, 2011

48 orcs? What 48 orcs?

Oh, you mean THESE 48 orcs!



I'll post some better group shots when I have time to take them, but I wanted to get the mob pic online ASAP. All 48 are DONE, except for varnishing the last 12 shield & weapon boyz. (EDIT: I sealed them Thu. night, so they are all ready for the table!) Speaking of which, here are the final 6 I completed last PM.



This was a lot of fun, but I don't know if I wanna paint a mob of humanoids again anytime REAL soon. The blog was very useful for tracking my progress and motivating me. I'll have some postgame analysis in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I suggest you keep the blog going--it's excellent motivation for painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was thinking of keeping up the blog, even though only a few people look at it, AFAIK. It's a nice way to track progress.

    ReplyDelete