Sunday, March 20, 2011

Warg riders innnnn the SKY


What do you get when you take this:


and this:


and this:


and mix them together?

Hopefully –with the judicious application of a jeweler's saw and some milliput– some warg-riding gobbos. Pics to follow in the next day or so.

I'm working from some bitz and pieces I've got lying around. At first I thought just removing the Heroquest goblins' bases would work, but that quickly became messy. Sawing off the top half and gluing to the WFB goblin rider legs was much simpler. I have 10 of the WOTC Timber Wolves and I'm going to try just mounting the gobbos with a pin w/o gluing so I can add or remove them depending on whether I need wolf riders or just wolves. Nothing complicated. No saddles, etc. Just some mounted greenskins to wreak havoc. And, really, what more can anyone ask? (Besides hordes of zombies, that is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment