Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 12- Orcs: 0, Sleep:1

I crashed hard last PM, so nothing got painted. That skirmish game Monday PM lasted until 11:30, which is quite late for a middle-aged guy that normally gets up at 5AM. I'll take a fresh stab at them tonight.

Two unrelated notes: I am a-quiver waiting for the iPad2 announcement coming later this AM. I swear, if they start taking pre-orders I'm going to be all over that nonsense. I've been utterly twitching for an iPad for months, but my wife has (wisely) held me back to wait for the upgrade. SQUEE!

Also, I am heading to Garycon later this month for some lovely old-school RPG-ing at the Mecca of gaming: Lake Geneva, WI. Garycon is a small con run to honor the father of RPGs: Gary Gygax. I've been looking forward to it for a while, so I'm totally jazzed that's it's finally almost here.

PS- Since I don't have any minis pics to post, I thought I'd post this gamer-related image instead:

No comments:

Post a Comment