Friday, March 4, 2011

End of Week 2


I finished the bases of the 4 pikers (pics in the next day or so), but failed to start more orcses. So current tally is 20/48. I will try to paint 4 tonight to get me back on schedule. I have high hopes of getting ahead of the curve during Sunday's painting, but I don't want to count on it for catch up.

I also finished a Reaper Warlord orc berserker I've been working on. This one has been done with a bit more detail, but still tabletop. I say finished, but it needs a little bit of cleanup where painting the base may have gotten on its feet, and the static grass still needs to be added. I'll post a pic of this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment